Bye Bye Winter
Author: Harriet Richter Date Posted:18 November 2016
Although it might feel like winter is holding on and creeping into spring it will be summer before you know it! Here are 7 ways to get Spring/Summer ready even if the weather has forgotten to change!
2. Tasty table centerpiece: Nothing says glamour like an edible centerpiece of the world's finest chocolates. Up the ante with our Luxury Moet Bloom and they'll be talking about your soiree for years.
3. Happy housewarming: Freezing outside? Warm your house with good friends and a big, bursting bloom of Belgian bliss. (If you've owned your place for ages, call it a house re-heating!)
4. Girl's night in: Facebook your favourite gals with a picture of our Chocolate Heaven Bloom (think choc-dipped strawberries and fabulous Ferrero Rochers) and ask if anyone's up for a girl's night in with this bad boy and a DVD. Prepare for a full couch.
5. Dessert’s on us: When you've slaved like a Masterchef over entrée and main course, how do you top it with dessert? Easy. Leave it to us, chef.
6. Grandparents are go: Grandparents love chocolate. You love grandparents who babysit your children. Grandparents + chocolate + children = you guys getting a night out on the town. Devious? Maybe. Effective? Oh yes.
7. Get in at the gym: Send a stunning, fresh fruit Aloha Delight Bloom to your gym and you'll float through the dreary winter months on a high tide of popularity.