Share the love this Sunday for Galentine’s Day
Author: Kelly Baker Date Posted:10 February 2016
So what is Galentine’s Day? Well, it’s pretty simple. Lust and love are often fleeting. And if you don’t have someone special in your life when cupid flies into town, Valentine’s Day can leave you feeling miserable and lonely.
Here’s our top five reasons to share the love with your gorgeous gal pals on the 14th of February:
- True friendships last. Men often don’t.
- You can SMS your besties anytime you like. No second guessing how long before it’s OK to make contact.
- Girlfriends tell you straight. When they say you’re looking hot (or not) it’s the truth.
- Your friends know what to buy you. You don’t have to fake a big smile and swoon over a plastic rose in a cylinder, when champagne and chocolates would have really hit the mark.
- Best of all, they’ll want you right beside them when they’re tucking into the champagne and chocolates!
So make sure your girlfriends feel loved-up this Sunday. Whether it’s a surprise picnic, a poetic text, a date night to the flicks or a gourmet Galentine’s VIP delivery to the office (enter Edible Blooms – unashamed plug) tick it off your list and make it happen.