We are committed to creating a brighter future through Sustainability Innovation
At Edible Blooms we love doing our part to help the environment and finding innovative solutions to achieve our sustainability goals. It’s been our number one focus for years and continue to be moving forward. We are therefore thrilled to share our active role in making the world a cleaner place for ours, and future generations.
In 2016 we set a three year goal to make all our packaging 100% reusable or recyclable. We’ve searched high and low for alternative options that still give our products that big smile on arrival, and we’re super pleased to let you know that we are well on our way to going 100% green.
Discover our sustainability journey:
Some of the environmental ticks we have accumulated to date include:
- Our patented bloom holders are not only 100% reusable, they are produced using biodegradable additives and you can put them in the recycling bin if you aren't able to repurpose these!
- Our printing materials are carbon offset and we only use environmentally friendly ink
- Our bouquet stems are made from 100% recycled paper
- We proudly use custom designed cardboard bases to create the shapes of our amazing bouquets which you can flatpack into your standard domestic recycle bins #nofloralfoam.
- Our signature tinware is completely reusable
We are also pleased to be a local business. Our national Australian store production network means that your Edible Blooms gift is created in your local capital city. The distance we cover to reach your door is much shorter than almost all other online businesses.
If you have any further suggestions on how we can improve our environmental footprint, drop us a line at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!