Hey fellow Greenies,
It’s been pretty dark and gloomy here in SA recently, so to help brighten your day we thought we would send you some quick DIY ideas to add a pops of colour throughout your home and garden!
1. Brighten up your patio with beautiful coloured cushions, runners and rugs
2. Paint your own coloured pots, cheap, easy and super effective, + so much fun to create!
3. Try propagating a new plant or flowering plant for your garden- like the Himalayan Blue Poppy! How gorgeous is that?!
4. Combine varieties of flowers/plants in your favourite garden pot for an instant colour hit!
Note the plants textures, height and colours! Mix it up and create a bold statement!
5. Paint a beautiful bright feature wall in your patio (or even just a big old door), prop it up against the wall and surround it with your favourite little green friends and their pots. Stunning!!
We hope this brightens your day and inspires Greenies to add pops of colour around your home!
Love Green Thumbs xx