Can You Name 10 Famous Virgos
Date Posted:29 August 2023
Welcome to the Virgo’s season!
A time when we get to say goodbye to winter and hello to spring and summer.
As one zodiac season comes to an end, the universe hits a restart button and finds its new home in a new zodiac sign. The Virgo's season starts on August 23rd and ends on the 22nd of September. Virgos are practical, sensible, and loyal in their outlook on life. Often known as your "mum" friend, with quick fixes and life hacks galore. We all have a friend like Cameron Diaz who is super focused on wellness and has the best hacks.
You may be thinking that Virgos are represented by the virgin or the maiden, they're shy, modest, and can at times be boring. Wrong! Virgos are an earth sign that is historically represented by the goddess of wheat and agriculture. This means that they are incredibly smart and have a great sense of humour. This earth sign is a perfectionist at heart and isn't afraid to improve skills through diligent and consistent practice and has an eye for details. It comes as no surprise that none other than Beyoncé is a Virgo. She's got all of the Virgo traits – she's hardworking, detailed, incredibly talented, and values privacy.
Of course, not all Virgos are such proud perfectionists. Make no mistake though: No matter their chosen field; Virgo have worked hard to excel. The change in the new zodiac seasons energy is the best chance for any zodiac sign to do something productive and bring your chaotic life back on track. It also gives you a chance to complete the things you have been neglecting lately. I mean sometimes we need to take a step back just like Prince Harry has done. But this doesn’t mean that you must forget about their birthday!
Now that you have learned about our fabulous Virgo it's now time to see if you can put this knowledge to the test. Of course, we will give you some clues!
Can you guess three of our favourite Virgo celebrities?
- American singer, songwriter, and actress known for her powerful vocals and iconic performances. The singer has performed at two Super Bowls in 2013 and 2016.
- The "King of Pop" and one of the most influential entertainers in the history of music. The artist first performance was when he was 5 years old.
- The legendary frontman of the rock band Queen, known for his incredible vocal range and showmanship.
- An American actor known for his roles in films like "Pretty Woman" and "An Officer and a Gentleman."
- An Italian actress and international film star known for her beauty and talent, with an Academy Award to her name.
- A versatile actor known for his roles in films like "The Matrix" series, "John Wick," and "Speed.”
- A beloved British author known for his children's books, including "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" and "Matilda."
- An English socialite and author, best known for her role as the younger sister of Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge.
- An American comedian, actor, and filmmaker known for his roles in comedy films like "Happy Gilmore" and "Billy Madison."
- An English singer-songwriter known for her unique voice and troubled life, with hits like "Rehab" and "Back to Black."
1. Beyoncé Knowles (September 4, 1981) 2. Michael Jackson (August 29, 1958) 3. Freddie Mercury (September 5, 1946) 4. Richard Gere (August 31, 1949) 5. Sophia Loren (September 20, 1934) 6. Keanu Reeves (September 2, 1964) 7. Roald Dahl (September 13, 1916) 8. Pippa Middleton (September 6, 1983) 9. Adam Sandler (September 9, 1966) 10. Amy Winehouse (September 14, 1983)
You might be asking yourself how will Virgo Season affect me?
Virgo Season will mean different things for different zodiac signs and astrological beliefs. In astrology, the Sun sign is believed to influence certain personality traits and aspects of your life. During the Virgo season, one of the areas that we will focus on is attention to the finer details in life. This can relate to work, relationships, and your daily routine. This is a good time to organise and evaluate these aspects. Virgos are also linked to health and wellness. This season is a reminder to take care of yourself in your mental and physical health. This can mean different things for people this could be pampering yourself with a Pamper Hamper or indulging in some delicious food and having a glass of wine. During this time, you might be inclined to add in new routines and habits or feel motivated to work on self-development goals.
Virgo Season is a time to celebrate our fabulous Virgo’s birthday, this could be done through a Happy Birthday Gift Hamper or a Happy Birthday Bouquet. For everyone else, this is a time to take a note out of Virgo’s book by set our focus on attention to the finer things in life and remember to take care of yourself.