Our 2016 Green New Years Resolutions
Author: Verity Webb Date Posted:13 January 2016
From the team here at Green Thumb Gifts, we hope you had a beautiful Christmas with friends and family, filled with laughter and love.
With the new year brings a new burst for life. We think this is the best time to clean up bad habits and start a fresh.
Here are our top 5 Green New Years resolutions:
1. To propagate a brand new plant or flower that we’ve not grown before
2. To repot those plants that are bursting out of their pots, into a beautiful big new home
3. To grow a vegetable garden, just start with one vegetable. Try Lettuce from a seedling, just keep the water up to them and they wont fail :-)
4. To tell 5 friends how much we love gardening and how good it is for the soul
5. To add 2 plants to our indoor spaces, to help purify the air
They’re ours, now tell us yours. We love to hear from our fellow Green Thumbs.
Here’s to a bright Green 2016!