When ‘I love you’ is the last thing on your mind...
Date Posted:6 February 2017
Edible Blooms isn’t just a workplace – we’re a family.
So when one of our gorgeous bouquet designers, Sally, recently got her heart broken, we listened while she cried, we gave her the keys to the chocolate cupboard and then we let her create a cathartic anti-Valentine’s Day range to vent her feelings.
Funny thing is, the more women we tell, the more women who want to buy from our anti-Valentine’s Day range that doesn’t officially exist. Seems there’s quite a market for...
- The Give Me Back My Keys Cactus, for the complete prick in your life.
- The I Wish I Never Met You Bouquet, with all the chocolates missing.
- The wilted Love is Dead Plant, for when there’s nothing left. (Yikes.)
- The Chee-tah Chocolate Block, custom-designed with feline wrapping, for that cheating ex-boyfriend whose eyes you’d like to scratch out. (Ouch – remind us not to mess with Sally!)
- And (our personal favourite) The I’m Better Off Without You Bucket, empty except a gorgeous selfie of yourself with your besties.
That’s why we love our sassy Sally – it doesn’t take long before she’s focusing on the silver lining.
Our official and officially delicious Edible Blooms Valentine’s Day range (without the chocolates missing!) starts from just $39. And if you’re likely to feel more lonely than loved-up this year, plan ahead like Sally: order our Moet Celebration bloom complete with bubbles and chocolate Lindt balls, invite your girlfriends over and forget all about what’s-his-name to celebrate Galentine's Day!