10 Perfect reasons to gift an Edible Bloom
We all love chocolate and especially Chooclate Bouquets. We all love surprises. So when you surprise someone with chocolate – well, you make the world a sweeter place. There are a million great reasons to give the gift of happiness with Edible Blooms – but you probably don't have time to read them all. So let's start with 10, all paired with our expert gift ideas.
- Popping the question: Heaps of adorable, lovestruck guys have asked us to prepare special engagement bouquets over the years – and as far as we know, our blooms have a 100% 'I do!' success rate, and it's not only on Valentine's Day. Our suggestion: Two Dozen Hearts Posy
- World Teachers' Day: Great teachers do more than educate us. They inspire us, they draw out our emerging personalities, they help us to believe in ourselves. World Teachers' Day is celebrated in Australia on 25 October– so why not track down your favourite ex-teacher and say ‘Thank you for helping to make me who I am’. Just imagine the kick they'd get out of it. For parents out there with kids in school, it's the perfect day to reward great work. Our suggestion: Worth Your Weight In Gold
- Thanks for letting us stay: Visiting friends and family is fab, but there's no doubt a few extra bodies in one house can test even the closest friendships. When you're on the way out the door, do two things: help clean up the mess, and order an Edible Bloom. Guaranteed to get you invited back! Our suggestion: Our signature dozen choc-dipped strawberries.
- Appreciating great hospital staff: If you've been in hospital lately, having a beautiful new baby or getting well, you'll appreciate just how amazing our doctors and nursing staff can be. International Nurses Day is 12 May – the day Florence Nightingale was born! It’s the perfect day to say ‘Yay!’ Our suggestion: Our hospital friendly Chocolate Bouquets.
- Groovy grandparents: There are two types of grandparents – those who know exactly when to help out or when to keep their noses out, and those who don't get either right. If you're blessed with the best kind, say ‘You’re wonderful’ with a surprise bloom. Our suggestion: Our luxury gift hampers.
- PA pride: A good PA can make the difference between and good day and a crap day – a brilliant career and a so-so existence. Administrative Professionals Day is celebrated in Australia on the first Friday in May each year – but we think any day is the perfect day to reward great staff who go beyond the call of duty. Our suggestion: Thank You Chocolate Bouquets
- New bundle of joy: When Jesus was born, the Three Wise Men offered gold, frankincense and myrrh. But that's only because chocolate wasn't invented. Our baby gifts include chocolate AND cuddly snugly toys = happy parents + happy bub. Our suggestion: Baby Gift Hampers
- Thanks coach: people who volunteer their time to help their communities – on school committees, in sporting clubs and charities – all deserve a medal. But medals aren't anywhere near as yummy as chocolate, so give them an Edible Bloom instead. International Volunteer Day is 5 December, so do it then (or better still: at the end of the season!) Our suggestion: Corporate Gift Hamper
- Thinking of you: we're a pretty perky bunch at Edible Blooms, but we know life can sometimes deal up a lousy hand too. For those crappy days – when love is lost, when a mate is made redundant, when a precious loved one passes away – we’ve got a bloom to show you care. Our suggestion: Rose Garden Bloom
- Just because: [insert your own reason here] and we'll serve up our #1, best-selling bloom – perfect for any and every occasion: Plant Gifts