Mother's Day Competition Terms and Conditions
Mother’s Day Competition. Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter this Promotion, mechanics of entry and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each entrant. Notice of these terms and conditions and confirmation of entry will be provided to entrants upon the receipt of a valid booking.
- Entry is open to all Australian Residents as per these Conditions of Entry. The Promoters are The Edible Blooms Group Pty Ltd (ABN 54115851057) of registered address 32 Richmond Road, Keswick, SA 5035, (Virgin Australia ABN 54 1006 862 26) and Australian Park Licence Co Pty Ltd (ABN 99 622 566 205) of registered address Level 7, 60 Light Square, Adelaide, 5000.
- The Promoters website assets are www.discoveryholidayparks.com.au, www.topparks.com.au, www.gdayrewards.com.au, https://www.virginaustralia.com/au/en/, www.edibleblooms.com.au.
- The directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoters and its related bodies corporate are not eligible to enter this Promotion.
- The Promotion commences at 08:00 am AEST on Monday 22nd April 2019 and ends at 11.59 pm AEST on Sunday 12th May 2019 (Promotion Period).
- Entrants will need to manually enter the promotion via The Promotors (Edible Booms) website during the Promotion Period. Promotion entry via any channel other than the Promoter’s website (Edible Blooms) will not be eligible for entry.
- There is a limit of 1 [one] entry per entrant for the duration of the Promotion Period.
- Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the entrant. Any dispute as to whether an entry has been received will be determined by the Promoters and the Promoter’s decision will be final in this respect. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. Complete entries require a valid first name, last name, email address and phone number.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter.
- If you have manually entered in the Promotion but no longer wish to participate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. and you will be removed from the Promotion.
- Entrants details will be shared between Edible Blooms, Virgin Australia and G’DAY Rewards. This is made clear at the time of entry.
C. Drawing Winners
- The draw will be conducted on Monday 13th May 2019 at 10:00 am AEST at Edible Blooms Head Office (32 Richmond Road Keswick, SA, 5035).
- The Promoter will conduct a review of all eligible entrants to determine a winner. The draw will be conducted by the Promoter as follows:
Draw Details: Competition of Skill
Location: Edible Blooms 32 Richmond Road Keswick, SA, 5035
Date: Monday 13th May 2019
Time: 10:00am AEST
- G’DAY Rewards’, Virgin Australia and Edible Blooms decision in relation to any aspect of this Promotion, including the selection of any winner and the criteria applied in determining the winner, is final and binding on every person who enters.
- The winner will be announced on the Promoters Facebook pages and via telephone after 12:00 pm AEST on Monday 13th May 2019. The winner will be published on the Promoters website and may be published via the Promoters Twitter account.
- If the prize is not claimed within 3 months of publication, a redraw will be conducted. If required, the redraw will be conducted on Tuesday 13th August 2019 at 11:00 am at Edible Blooms Head Office (32 Richmond Road, Keswick 5035).
- A redrawn winner will be notified by phone within 3 days of the draw, and in writing within 7 days of draw. The name and state of the redrawn winner will be published on the Promoters website.
- Entries not fully complying with these Conditions of Entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoters discretion. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these Conditions of Entry, the entry will be discarded, and the relevant prize will be re-awarded in accordance with the relevant clause of these Conditions of Entry as if the discarded entry had not been received.
- All decisions of the Promoters are final, and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
- There is one  prize to be won. The prize consists of 2 x return domestic Virgin Australia flights, 2 x nights at Discovery Parks Barossa Valley Safari Tents and an assortment of Edible Blooms gifts valued at $600 RRP.
- The first valid entry drawn will win the above named prize.
- The Promoter, its agents and associate companies are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry.
- Average total prize value is RRP: $3,000 (excluding GST). The prize is not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash
- The promoters make no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination or as part of the prize.
E. Contacting the Entrant
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed. Winners will not be entitled to any fee for participating in these activities.
F. Intellectual Property
- The Promoter may want winner to participate in promotional activity after the Promotion has ended. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner permits the winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in any media whatsoever throughout the world for an unlimited period and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request that the winner provides proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim the prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any tax liability, including without limitation income tax, fringe benefits tax, or any liability or loss of opportunity due to reportable fringe benefits, incurred by the winner, an entrant, [their employer] and/or another party in connection with participating in the Promotion or the receipt or use of any prize.
- Entrants, the winner and/or any other party will be required to pay any taxes and other accommodation, transport or airport related charges (including any applicable GST on those taxes and charges) which may be incurred in connection with participating in the promotion or due on receipt or use of the prize.
- Entrants should seek independent financial advice to ensure they understand possible tax implications in relation to any tax liability and/or reportable fringe benefits before acceptance or use of a prize.
- The Promoters does not accept responsibility for and makes no representations about any tax liability as a result of participating in the Promotion or from receiving or using any of the prizes.
- The Promoters reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoters, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or the Promoters. The Promoters reservs the right to disqualify the winner if the promoters become aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause. Any entrant disqualified under this clause is prohibited from any further participation in the Promotion.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Conditions of Entry, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoters may in its absolute discretion cancel the Promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any written directions given under State Regulation.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoters reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to any written direction given under State Regulation.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act 2001 (Cth) in Australia, or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). The Promoters and its associated agencies and companies (and their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, for any direct, indirect or consequential injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way in connection with this Promotion or any prize/s. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this promotion and any incorrect or inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged entries, prize claims or prizes; and (iv) acceptance and/or use of any prize (including but not limited to any component of the winner’s trip).
- The Promoters reserve the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoters has reason to believe has breached any of these Conditions of Entry or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of this Promotion. Any entrant disqualified under this clause is prohibited from any further participation in the Promotion. The Promoters legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoters and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, internet failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- The Promoters are collecting your personal information for the purpose of conducting the Promotion. The Promoter collect that Personal Information to conduct and administer the Promotion, as well as processing bookings, conducting research about the Promotion and developing and marketing goods and services. The Promoter may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to suppliers, analytics providers, technology solution providers, data storage and processing providers and marketing and digital agencies for the sole purpose for which it was collected. Please note that Personal Information may be transferred outside of Australia to the United States, for the sole purpose for which it was collected;
- If the information requested is not provided, the individual may not participate in the Promotion or receive any prizes relating to the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, unless otherwise advised by the individual, each individual also agrees that the Promoter may use their Personal Information, for profiling and research;
- Entrant’s Personal Information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and the winner’s name may be published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoters.
- Permit Numbers:
Authorised under Permit Numbers: NSW LTPS/19/33808